11.29.2006

Brrrr!

It is cold this morning. I think yesterday might have been a record cold for us. I for one am not a fan of the cold. OK I am done whining. I actually have to get back to my knitting. I went and made more work for myself. J's had their fun fur yarn on sale and I need three Christmas presents for some very nice little ladies that are not going to have much in way of a Christmas. So now I have to get busy. I don't knit very fast either. Probably because someone is needing my attention every two seconds. Oh, well. I got 4 different colors and I hope they turn out alright!


I also finished the Layouts for my nieces Christmas present. Well part of her present. She is getting 5 layouts that my sister just has to add pictures and journaling to for her album. I am making some for her baby sister too.

That's what's up in a nutshell. I have a dinner party to go to tonight for my husbands company. I always feel weird going to them. The people are nice but, I still don't quite feel like I fit in and I think part of me wishes that I had my own work party to go to. Don't get me wrong, I love being the one to take care of my kids and this is totally where I need to be right now. It's just that I loved my job and the people that I worked for and some days I miss it. Today is going to be one of those days. OK enough with the whining. I promise this time!

Peace, love & Christmas Trees*

6 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful scarf! And what a nice idea to do for those ladies. The layouts are great too.

I know what you mean about missing your work. I too love being home but really miss my coworkers somedays. It's nice to have someone respond to me in a language I can understand once in awhile!

Gina said...

Love those layouts. What a great idea to create them for your niece with matted areas for photographs. I might have to borrow that idea some time.

Sofia said...

Great gifts. :-) The scarf loooks so cozy.

It is really cold up here too. Brrr

Noelia said...

Looks like you've been busy creating. Your niece will love the LO's your doing for her! Your little guy Taylor is really cute.

Kimberly said...

Dude...first....you are ALWAYS doing nice things for other people. You rock.

Second...fab gift for your neices.

Third...bundle up....stay warm!

You are too sweet Steph.

Unknown said...

OMG I need to learn how to knit! I guess I'll have to make a trip to Oregan!