11.17.2006

26~

I have been resisting turning 26. As if I could actually do anything to slow down time. I just feel like I haven't accomplished what I should have by now.

Well no more~
I want to turn over a new leaf. I have been thinking a lot lately about something I read on Heidi Swapp's blog "She designed a life she loved!". I want that to be me. What the heck am I waiting for anyway? I always say someday or we should do that. Well now is that time. I am going to make myself a list of all the things I want to accomplish before I turn 30. I am gonna scrap it as I accomplish each goal. It will be for me. On a more environmental level I am gonna make some changes around here.
I just hope my family can handle to changes.
Have a great day people & a fabulous weekend.
Life is what you make of it, so make it something that you love!
P.S. I have the sweetest boys in my life. Yep, I am blessed!

7 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I love your new look.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HUGS,

Unknown said...

I love this idea!!! Found your blog through Bonnie Rose post. Awesome. DAna

Heather said...

You go girl! It's so true. I saw this woman on TV the other day, I think on the Today show, and she was saying how we are all the captain of our own ship and when we realize that it can be very powerful, empowering, and life changing.

Sofia said...

Happy Birthday! What a great idea. I hope you post your list. :-)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

When I was 25 I swore I would forever tell people I am 25. I looked very young for my age at the time so I could have gotten away with it. Now I am going to turn 36 next month! Wow time flies. Enjoy your twenties - it's such a time of discovery!!!! Happy Birthday.

Scraploft said...

great outlook! Let us know how your family reacts. I would love to change some things in my life to. Most of the changes cost a pretty penny though... so sad...

Scraploft said...

Jenn is my name, not scraploft.