11.21.2006

A little scrappage~

Thought I would share this layout with you. I completed it on Friday. Trying to work through some of the photos from when we first had Riley. It's really hard for me to scrap anything that isn't current.



I made this simple little Thanksgiving card for the card drive.


You are probably tired of hearing about the card drive. Well I have to say that we are so close to reaching our 200 card goal (55 cards to go). There is still time if you want to whip up a few cards for a really great cause and pop them in the mail. I am sending them out the second week in December. email me @ cards4troops@msn.com . Thanks!



I made three of these layout for a Mom in Canada who has brain cancer. She is trying to complete albums for her three girls. All three are the same except the name. I also made one for my neice. I am making her some pages for Christmas. Sorry for the terrible picture. It says "Things you Say."


Anywho, lots of baking to do today and some Christmas ornaments to make. I am pretty proud of them this year and will share them when I am finished with them. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Love your 'cancer Mom' layout! Kudos to you for doing that. I've seen the call on 2Peas, and since I'm on my own with DD this Thanksgiving, I think I'll make some pages too.

Maureen said...

Great layouts and card! Can't wait to see your ornaments too!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, you've been busy, great work! xoxo

Heather said...

Can't wait to see your onaments!

gloria said...

you are so sweet steph!!

lately i am the same way...if it isn't inspiring me, it's hard to work with!

i am waiting on a new batch of pics from shutterfly...i hope they get here soon!!

Kimberly said...

You are a generous person Steph. The card drive is a great thing to do. And good job scrapping pics that aren't current.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the boys (all three of them)!! Hope you have a great day!