12.02.2006

Coffee, yes coffee is good and hot this morning. I haven't fully adjusted to the cold mornings yet. I stayed up late last night, after everyone was asleep and finished my first page in my Christmas Journal and added Shimelle's Manifesto. I also worked on my Christmas ornaments and scrapped an LO. Had to be up anyway, figured I might get something done. My BIL was having ankle surgery and I was waiting for the call that said he was ok, and they were letting him go home. It came at 11pm. I guess they work late at the hospital. Good thing for BIL.

Anyway, back to the scrappage. Here is the page with Shimelle's Manifesto.

My Manifesto


Riley @ 3 months. Trying to catch up. Harder when you don't scrap chronologically. Sorry it's so dark.


Anyway, we have a full day planned and I need to get to it!

Peace, Love & Chicken Wings~

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute cute cute page of Riley.

Hey...can you email me please. I don't think I have your correct email addy. I had some probs with my email and now I'm messed up. Need to talk to you about MOB.

Anonymous said...

What happened to andys anckle

gloria said...

that is a CUTE pic of riley!!