12.14.2006

Day 11~


Day 12 is still sitting on my table. I am not quite done with it yet. The time is just getting away from me.
Here's day 11~

Sorry about the glare. This is all about the Christmas tree. I was amazed by the fact that I (who takes hundreds of pictures of the most random things) don't have decent pics of our past Christmas trees. Go figure!

Anyway, Can you believe how close Christmas is?

I got all of the cards out for the soldier card drive.

323 cards!!!

Isn't that amazing? I thought it was.

It's an on-going card drive so if you wanted to contribute cards but, were too busy this season you can email me @ cards4troops@msn.com and contribute after the holidays. My goal is to bring them cheer throughout the year! Not just at the holidays.

Busy day ahead. So much too do! Have a good one!

Peace, Love, and Twinkle lights~

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Love your squares of patterned paper on this!! And congrats on getting out all those cards to the soldiers. I did 80 this year!

Jenn said...

Very nice! I love the papers you used and how you arranged them. That's wonderful what you have done for the soldiers! We did some at work this year.