12.06.2006

Countdown~

Day 5~


I got stuck on this one.

The countdown to Christmas.

The traditions that go with it.


Journaling


"The countdown to Christmas is a grand tradition. Growing up we always had advents calendars that sat on the piano. This is a tradition that I have passed down to Hannah and soon Ry and Taylor."


I liked the grid pattern of this paper!
Thank for looking.



A Friend sent me this and I thought it was kinda cute!





Finished another scarf yesterday and some Christmas cards.

I am feeling festive these days.

Tomorrow I will be having a little Christmas contest with a RAK ,so stay tuned!

Peace, Love & M&M's~

12 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Did the paper come like that? I thought you cut each square and inked it all! It's very pretty. Great job embellishing it.

Anonymous said...

This is a great page! I love it.

Latharia said...

LOVE that paper .. I also thought you'd cut each square! It is PERFECT for that use! Love the muted feel. Now, pass me some of those M&M's! ;)

Lynn said...

I just love that wonderful paper you used. It catches the eye right away.
The snowmen are very cute.

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful!. I love seeing how otehrs tackled this one.

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful!. I love seeing how otehrs tackled this one.

Penny said...

I need to do a christmas journal. Yours looks great!

The snowmen making a baby is too cute.

Sofia said...

Cool page. I always had an Advent calendar as a kid and actually my mom got me one this year too. :-) Fun tradition.

LOL about the snowmen!

Jenn said...

Love that paper and your page! Beautiful! The snowman is too funny!

Barb said...

Looks great. Love the paper you used.

Kimberly said...

Still lovin' your Christmas journal. Show me some more!

Dorothy said...

What a great way to use patterned paper!