12.22.2006


Christmas is so close now...

Can you feel it?

Here are my day 20 & 21 pages.

Thanks for looking!
20~
Unexpected Greetings
Things I have received in the mail that I wasn't expecting.

21~

A picture of how my house looks right now.

I chose to take a picture of my kitchen table.

That's where the real action is.

Total chaos!


Sorry for the horrible pictures.

It's crunch time!

My goal is to finish all Christmas projects today.
So that I may actually enjoy the Christmasing the is upon us!
Cheers!
Peace, Love & Yule Logs~

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Merry Christmas to you to Stephanie! Hope you and yours have a great holiday....love your journal!

Unknown said...

The journal's looking awesome! And your kitchen table looks like my whole house right now. Christmas has exploded AAAALLLLL over it!