12.16.2006

9 days and counting~

Day 14~
Yes I am starting to get a little behind.
Things have gotten so crazy around here.
Here's my simple entry about the my favorite Christmas song.
Silent Night

Today is my niece's first birthday. She is one.

I remebered this morning that I didn't make her a card.


I hope you can make a few minutes for rest and relaxation in this busy time.

I am off to do a little last minute on-line shopping.

Why do I always leave it to the last minute?

Peace, Love, & Cupcakes~

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the blue you used for this entry. So nice and serene and lets the meaning of the song shine through. Happy birthday to your niece too!!

Patience said...

I love the colors you used here... I just feel calm looking at it!

Latharia said...

Oh, too cute ... and use that blue to soothe yourself. DO NOT PANIC! :)

Melissa said...

awesome journal entry and happy b-day to your niece :)

gloria said...

we leave things to the last minute because we LOVE a challenge!!

<3

that's my story and i'm stickin to it!!

scrapdolly said...

The silent night page is beautiful and gives off a real peceful feel

Unknown said...

On my end, it's tradition to do xmas shopping last minute!