12.11.2006

8, 9, & 10~

Here are pages 8,9, & 10. I am just now getting a chance to post them.
Things are getting pretty crazy around here.

Day 8~
Signs of the season!

Day 9~

Traditions.

I like how this page turned out!

There's hidden journaling under the sewn flap~


Day 10~

The idea was to keep it simple.
I was in a hurry and don't really like how it turned out.
I guess you can't love them all~
The ribbon is metallic green. Not sure why it looks black.

Tomorrow is addressing day for the soldier card drive.

We collected over 300 cards. I am so excited!

Wish me luck and no writers cramp!

Peace, Love & postage stamps~

2 comments:

Noelia said...

Your pages are looking great! I hope Shimelle does these classes next year cuz I feel like I missed out big time!

Maureen said...

What a lovely journal you are doing! I wish I had started one of these this year! Great work; looking forward to seeing more!