12.08.2006

Day7~

The holiday shopping~

The mad dash to get something for everyone on your list.

I kept it very simple. A Starbucks gift card that was hanging around. A receipt, tag from my son's pants and the LIST. Well not the actual list. No that one is buried somewhere very secret. So secret I might not even remember where it when. Some yarn from a project I am working on. As I am making a lot of the gifts this year. Keep it simple.

Got a baby shower to attend tonight. Actually co-hosting it. Should be interesting, Don't really know anyone who will be there besides the Mom-to-be. Have a good weekend!

Peace, Love & Happy Crafting~

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Great page! I love the pocket!

Stephanie said...

Very neat ... like your pocket!

Lizzy said...

Totally love your entry! Like how you included receipts and such in the pocket!

Latharia said...

Love everything you tucked in!!

Barb said...

Love how you incorporated the SB giftcard. Great idea. They are so pretty this year.

Patience said...

once again.... love your colors! The pocket is great, too!