12.04.2006

Day 3~

Day 3 Christmas Art Journal pages.
It's all about the Christmas card today!
I actually typed all of this up last night and blogger ate my post.

Close up of the half with the Christmas card. The journaling is in the card.

The second half is home to the envelope.

When I am done with my Christmas cards this year I will put a list of who I sent them to inside!

The journaling reads~

"I have been sending Christmas cards for years! Until this year they have always been store bought. Mostly purchased on sale the year before. I like to have a variety of cards to choose from. I sit down with my cards, Christmas Pen, address box, list, and stamps. For hours I will write away summarizing our year and sending wishes of love and good cheer. Then I will send them off and hope they reach their destinations. I really LOVE getting Christmas cards. I display them proudly for all to see. There is something so amazing about being sent a Christmas card! I mean our lives are busy, mess, complicated. But they took the time to send it to me. PRICELESS! This year I have made cards in 38 different designs for the soldier card drive. Just my little way to say "Thank you"! The holidays are an amazing time and the Christmas card is a big part of it to me!

Cheers! "

That's it in a nutshell. More Christmas presents to make today. Day 4 page & ornaments.

Have a happy Monday all!

Peace, Love, & Egg NoG~

8 comments:

Katie said...

Love your journalling...I feel the same way about getting Christmas cards. I look forward to it every year.

Sofia said...

Your journal is looking great so far. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards too. Always fun to get something besides bills and junk in the mail.

Jenn said...

Love the colors you used on this one! You card is so cute! Great page!

Noelia said...

Your cards look fabulous and I love the idea of putting the names of all those you sent a card to inside your Christmas journal. Great tip.

Stephanie said...

I love this layout. :)

Lynn said...

Just love the card. What wonderful journaling. The cards have such a Christmas/wintery feel to them. Perfect

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love these colors - so fresh and clean!

Latharia said...

Wonderful! And I love your fresh colors!