4.19.2006

Yesterday

This is what I did yesterday. I love, love it! Today has been pretty good. Figured out how to add links to this sweet little blog and the photo you see below. Now for a banner. It will come, just give me time. Also, rediscovered the blog I created 3 years ago, even remembered the password to get in. Now before you go thinking that I'm blog cheating. I'm not. Just amazed that my rusty, sleep deprived brain would remember something like that! HA!
On the domestic front I did laundry and vacuumed. I need to figure out dinner??? Maybe lasagna? Probably hamburger helper. Maybe i'll ask my kiddo! Yesterday he said "Eyes", while poking himself in his eye. Over and over "Eye, eye,eye" You get the picture. Today it's non-stop chatter. Can't make out a word of it but, at least it's something!

1 comment:

gloria said...

LOL *eyes*...I thought you were gonna say that is what he wanted for dinner! LOL

And I have another blogaroo, too...but I couldn't remember the password and so now it is in Blog Limbo...Neither here, nor there.