4.20.2006

Baby to Boy

My little boy is all grown up... Today when I was putting him down for his nap he wanted his cup and not his bottle. This is huge! My kiddo has had a relationship with his bottle from the start. It now seems that he's getting ready to give it up. I'm not so sure that mommy is ready for him to be ready. KWIM? It makes me sorta sad. I'm sure this will pass and I'll be happy that my little man is becoming a big boy but, for this moment I'm gonna mourn the fact that he's not really a baby anymore. (sigh!).
Thanks for listening.....

1 comment:

glo said...

awwww hugs! i don't have kids yet, but i'm extremely close to my baby cousins (well, not so baby anymore... they are 12 now...) but i remember the first day they went to kindergarden... i cried. haha I dunno how i'll be when i have my own kids.