4.26.2006

Hanging with the boys!!!

Sometimes I wonder how I got to be so lucky? I have the coolest job on the planet! To me anyway. I get to be Riley and Taylor's Mommy. Riley has actually been in explorer mood overdrive and Taylor has been uber cranky! I wonder how I am still sain. Or am I? Hahahah. I have a day like this and then it all comes together. I get to have a moment like this. Both of the boys sitting on my lap long enough to take a half way decent photo. Yeah, life is sweet!
I really wanna scrap but the munchins won't cooperate. Guess, I'll just have to wait until they go to bed. Right now Riley want me to read him a book. A lovely slobber covered book. Such is the life of a mom of a toddler.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I totally know what you mean! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world! My Ryleigh is just starting to roll over, so she'll be in explorer mode soon enough!