4.25.2006

Tuesday Blogger Challenge

Famous person- Who would I be and why? I think I would be Ali E! I know that probably doesn't seem like I am thinking outside the box much but, it's honest! She has an amazingly creative vibe about her! I love her creations. Some times I just look at her work and say " Damn, to be that good!" I suppose the key is to love your art because it is an expression of you but, still I find her work so inspiring and well visually pleasing . That is my word lately, the thing that keeps cycling round and round my brain. Is this LO visually pleasing? It's starting to seep into other parts of my world. Not sure what it means yet?.....

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Your banner is 'visually pleasing' to me. Funny! :-)

gloria said...

I KWYM with accepting your own art. I am in awe of the fabulous Ali E as well. ANd CZ. And soooooo many peas, I wouldn't be able to list them all. :)

I think we all struggle with accepting our own art, though. Seriously.

;)