4.24.2006

Monday

Riley keeps turning the TV on and off. Always fun when he learns a new skill. Eureka! 2Peas blogger challenge is to compare how my life is different now from 10 years ago. Wow! Where does one begin? Really it's not even comparable. I was 15 then, a kid in a lot of ways. Now I am a grown-up in a lot of ways! LOL! I have a husband, my own place, kids. I like me now, and I really think I have come a long way. So here's to the past, it made me who I am today but, I sure wouldn't want to go back!
Did a fabulous LO! Really I love it so much, I want to frame it and put it on the wall so I can look at it. Not trying to be conceited It just pleases my eye! I guess I will share it with you! I can't believe that this is the first wedding LO I have done for my wedding. I have been married almost 3 years now. Where does the time go?


Well, I had better get crackin'. There are still things that I have to do. Oh, I know what I almost forgot. The most important thing about today. Taylor is 2 MONTHS old! Time really does fly by. I swear he gets sweeter everyday. He is so precious. I am one lucky momma! Speaking of momma Riley finally said it today. I have waited 17 months to hear him say it. He's been saying Daddy forever but today it was my turn. I am having a great day. Can you tell? What was the best part of your day?

4 comments:

justem said...

He is such an adorable little dude! Congrats on finally being called by your name :)

Amber said...

Yay Riley! Taylor is such a cutie! He is only a month and a half younger than my little Ryleigh :)

I love the word "rays" on your LO! It looks great. Go ahead and hang it on the wall! I saw shadowbox 12x12 frames at CW the other day.

glo said...

he's so cute!!

gloria said...

CUte kid!!

And I like that LO too! Very cool, shimmery border...me likey.

:)