4.22.2006

Shopping

Andy took me shopping at Scrapbook Attack! So fabulous! I spent too much but, got some yummo products. I seriously can't wait to go home and play! You want a sneak peak at what I got??? Well here you go!




Here's the funny part of my shopping adventure. Andy went into the store with me and picked out 2 mini album tins. This in itself is a rare thing, like a cold day in Arizona rare. Just doesn't happen. So, it surprised me but, I didn't say anything. As we were driving home I asked him what kind of albums he wanted me to make him in his tins. He said to me "Who said you were making them!" SNAP! I laughed! To think of him actually scrapbooking. I mean it did happen once but, I think he wanted something. If we could crop together I think I might be in heaven! LOL!
Life is sweet!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you. You got some good stuff! Dana

Amber said...

Woo! :) I haven't been to SBA in two weeks. I am being soooo good! I really want to head to craft warehouse for some more primas.

Do you ever crop at SBA?

Tina said...

Great stuff! My dh has talked about scrapbooking, but has never sat down to do it. Yet. ;)

Amber said...

I have a varsity club membership, so starting in May, I get free table time. I've been to two crops there though. Lots of fun and a lot less distraction than at home. I only get to go when DH is home with Ryleigh on Wed or Thursday.

What part of Portland are you in? I am in Beaverton near Washington Square-- not too far from SBA. I love the girls there though! I don't know if $4.99 is much different on the ink pads. I am pretty sure that is how much they are at JoAnn's too, maybe even SBA. I know at J's though, you can always use your 40% off coupons.

OH! And speaking of making the money stretch, Primas are on sale at Craft Warehouse on 185th & Walker for $4.88 a bottle!

(that was a book, wasn't it?)

gloria said...

Be careful, you may wish he wasn't stealing your stash soon!! LOL