4.20.2006

WooHoo!

So, happy with the updates I have made to my sweet little blog! Really kind of proud that I figured most of it out on my own! Woo Hoo! Really need to get some stuff done today. Can someone please pry me away from my PC please.... I am turning into a blogger junkie, got so many that I have to take a peek at every day. Some of them are so inspirational, funny, interesting or just plain weird. How can I not look??? By the looks of my little counter, people are reading my little blog. Not really commenting but, reading. Feels sort nice knowing that you have been visited. Even if it was a random act.
The blogger challenge was about my perfect day...
That one took some thought and yet it was simple. My family, good food, nice weather. That's all I really need! The weather isn't even necessary if we are inside but, this is MY perfect day so I'll keep the nice weather!
What's your perfect day???

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

you are right. being with the ppl that matter in your life. nothing better.

gloria said...

My perfect day?

Anyday I am surrounded by good people and good food...

And not having to clean up the mess! :)