4.25.2006

Dare # 24

Well I finally completed my first dare!! Woo Hoo! I have been watching for a long time. What has been holding me back? I think maybe I was a little intimidated by all of the talent. Then I said to myself "Get over it." You are never gonna get anywhere if you don't try. It might have been a little easier for me to do this one because of Ali E. I am a shameless scraplifter when it comes to her amazing and awesome work! So here it is in all of it's original fresh from my brain glory- Sunday Drive





If you want to read the journaling click on Dare #24.

1 comment:

gloria said...

Welcome to the awesome-ness that is the Dares. Seriously. You will be hooked.
I haven't done them all, but I have them all written down, and I go through them when I am needing something *different*, ya know?
Enjoy the ride!!