6.27.2006

Still HOT

It was 102 degrees here yesterday, and I can tell that it's warming up already at 8am. The babies don't do so well in the heat. Riley kept waking up crying. Poor little dude. Although he did enjoy playing in the water at his Grandma's house yesterday~ I'll try to show you a picture later. I don't have them on this computer.

In response to yesterdays post about my website www.alwaysscrappin.com, I got a little bit of traffic from it. No sales but, still I am happy to have visitors. In case you didn't know I am having a monthly drawing for new additions to my guestbook! There are only a few more days left in the month to get in on that! Also, I am offering a free scrapbooking newsletter! Just so you know!

Did you see the scrapbooking hour on QVC yesterday? Well they have this fabulous little tote-ally cute scrapbooking tote by AMM. I think I am in love!


I haven't checked out the two peas blog challenge yet this morning. I may need to update. Until then I am off to make my normal web rounds! Peace~

3 comments:

Sofia said...

102?! Holy cow! I'm such a wimp. It was in the 80's here yesterday and I was miserable. I just wanted to jump in a lake with my clothes on.

Anonymous said...

102? Where are you that it's 102? I'm in Tucson, AZ so that is the norm here right now!!!

Thanks for the pool post!

Good luck with your onine store!!!

Melissa said...

its 113 degrees here in AZ today=yuck

I have that cute tote by AMM, but in pink and brown :) love it!