6.24.2006

Some like it hot!

I got up early this morning and opened up the house. Trying to let some of the cool morning air in. It is going to be HOT today. I don't normally like the heat. I love to be warm in the Winter (hate to be cold actually) but, not to crazy about the heat.
I have a Stampin' Up party to go to this morning. I am looking forward to it. Love stamps! Hopefully I will be able to buy something yummy. I know I probably shouldn't be buying product from a company other then mine but, have you seen there product? http://www.stampinup.com . A scrapbookers dream! I bought one set of stamps that last time I was there and I have already used them to make a dozen or so cards. Very much worth the $$$$$.
I need to go make the pasta salad for my sister's BBQ. It's one of those recipes that I make for almost every large gathering. People gobble it down! It's usually better if you make it the night before, but I fell asleep.

Italian Pasta Salad
2 packages Rainbow Rotini
2 Bottle Bernsteins Italian dressing
1 Bag Italian Cheese
1 Can olives (quartered)
Salt & Pepper
Olive Oil
Cook the pasta
coat in olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
Let cool
When Cool, Add 1 bottle Dressing, olives, & Cheese
Cover and let sit overnight in refridgerator
Before you serve it Pour additional dressing as needed.
Toss and Serve!
This makes a ton, so if you aren't planning on feeding a small army you might want to scale it down a bit. Also, I have made it the same day before, just allow enough time for it to cool properly!
Enjoy~!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

have fun at your party! the salad sound yummy!!