6.23.2006

Part of a well balanced breakfast!

So Riley and I are sitting on the couch eating cheese & garlic croutons for breakfast. That's kinds of like eating cereal right? Uhhh, I think maybe we need to go grocery shopping today. He thinks it's great. He has crumbs all over his little face. He keeps saying "Mow, mow! That's more in Riley speak.

In other news.... I have noticed that when my husband and son play they think that the grossest things are really funny. It must be a boy thing because I didn't teach our 19 month old that noisy bodily functions are hilarious. They just laugh and laugh at each other. I will look at the bright side. At least they are spending time together... Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! LOL!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

LOL! Yeah, that is definately a guy thing! It must come with the Y chromosome. Before long they'll be having burping contests. Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Would someone please tell my daughter its a guy thing. She is the only girl and has to act as gross as her brothers. Hope she grows out of it. Dana

Melissa said...

lol-definitly a boy thing, my brother still finds it funny and he is turning 13 next week ;)