6.29.2006

Dream Vacation!!!

The Blogger challenge is to write about your dream Summer vacation. I love going to new places. I love the "Road Trip". Plenty of good tunes, some snacks, and the open highway. Since being married my road trip days have become far and few between. A little due to money, lack of time, we now have two kids in carseats. My Taylor is just not the road tip type. When he was 2 months old we traveled from Spokane, WA to Portland, OR. It's a little less then 6 hours. He screamed almost the whole way. I kid you not! My usually quiet little man hates being stuck in his car seat, and isn't afraid to express his disdain in screams.

I love going places on an airplane too. I am always a little envious when we take someone to the airport because they get to go somewhere on a plane. My hubby hates to fly so my airplane days are also far and few between. I would love to be one of those people who jets off somewhere on a whim.

My dream vacation includes a few different places that I would like to see. Europe, I know who doesn't want to see Europe. Besides my husband! LOL! I want to got to Australia. I have had a crush on Australia since I was a teen. Ok yes It did start out as a crush on an Australian but, now it is just the country. Need to go back to Canada and have another look around!
Boston to see the sites and see my sister Teresa! I would definitely throw in someplace tropical because, I have never been and the pictures look amazing. When I was younger I had this picture that I cut out of a magazine. It was this hotel, that was more like bungalows on stilts stretching our into the aquamarine ocean! So fabulous!
For now my Summer vacation will probably take me as far as a local state park for the day.... Something is better then nothing right?!~

No comments: