6.17.2006

Mary Kay

I don't normally do this kinda of thing but, I have a fabulous opportunity for you!!!

My sister Jessica is a Mary Kay Independent Beauty consultant. She has been challenged by her director to sell $3500 by June 30th in order for her unit to become a pink Cadillac unit! She needs your help, and so do I! I am hosting an internet order party for her, and I get hostess credit for all orders placed on her website between now and June 30th.
www.marykay.com/jomalley83

To show her appreciation for your support, she is offering free shipping on all orders $20.00 or more. In addition, she is offering 10% off of all orders $40.00 or more. And, for orders $100.00 and up you receive free shipping, 10% off and a free lipstick ($13.00 value)! These great deals are available only to you, and your friends between now and June 30, 2006! Take advantage now, before it's to late! If you have questions feel free to email Jessica at JOMalley83@marykay.com, or call her at 971-227-8789.
Thank you for your support, hope to hear from you soon!
Happy shopping!

No comments: