6.02.2006

Mindless Mumbo Jumbo

It's Friday! Hubby is watching Regis & Kelly. We don't have cable and I think he's starting to get board. Stir crazy is more like it. He is driving himself crazy and well I was probably already there. LOL! This darn laptop (grateful as I am for it) is having major issues. Now when you plug it into the wall you have about a 20% chance of it realizing it. Very irritating. Still working on the wedding album for my friend. Slowly but, surely. I think maybe I am just being to picky, trying to make everything to perfect. In reality I am probably the only one who will notice the difference. This will probably have to be it for now. I never know when the battery is going to die. Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I'm sure your friend will love what you have made, and you will be the only to see any imperfections. I've found that to be true when I have made gifts for others. Just tell your inner perfectionist voice to be quiet! ;-)