6.16.2006

Good Coffee, Strong Coffee

I have been up since 4somethingAM. The baby woke up and wanted to play. If you could see his cute little smile you probably would have gotten up to. I have been busy. Too busy to blog. Some days almost to busy to check my email. If you know me, this is huge. Too busy to check her email. It's a tragedy really. It has made me feel disconnected a little. However we did get to have a fabulous weekend. Saturday we went to the Rose Festival Parade. Very fun. I must admit that although I have live here my entire life and Rose Festival is a staple for this city, I have never been to the parade.*GASP*. I know, I have no good excuse. I will share a few pics with you. My DH Andy wearing a fabulous paper parade hat!!!

The marching bands were pretty good! It was fun to see everyone marching together. Felt a little sorry for them because it was pretty warm. That's our fabulous friend Kim in the lower right. We love you KIM!

After the parade we went to my friend Angela's wedding. I had a really good time! I would love to share pictures with you but, husband has hid them somewhere and I can not get to them. I will share more fabulous weekend photos with you later.

I need some coffee!

No comments: