1.16.2007

Woe is me....

Trying desperately hard not to get sick.
I have pretty much sequestered us for the past few weeks.
I mean I had to, right?
I have Donna Downey classes at the end of the week.
And a 12 hour crop.
I can not miss it!!!!!
Things have been well.
Until yesterday.....
I woke up with an irritated eye that persisted to a swollen eyelid.
Flushed the eye, took some meds & cold compressed it.
Swelling gone. Eye better.
This morning poor listless Taylor has a fever and a cough.....
He wants Mama to hold him.
As his Mama I am ok with holding him.
It's my job. I am holding him right now.
Still, I can't get sick.
I keep chanting it, as if that would help.
Say it with me.
"I will not get sick. I will not get sick"
Keep you posted~

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Take some Airborne and lots of vitamin C. They really do work. :-)

gloria said...

thinking echinacea and vitamin C thoughts for you- DD is definitely on the do not miss list!!

:P

Melissa said...

"you will not get sick, you will not get sick.." ;)

how cool that your are going to a DD class!