1.18.2007

24 Hours~

That's right. Just read Donna's blog (www.donnadowney.typepad.com) and it reminded me that she will be here in 24 hours.....
I am excited!!!
Can't help myself. Gonna be fun.
Have so much to do.
Must do some laundry and normal stuff.
Taylor is still sick, I am feeling better.
Thanks to everyone who wishes us well and gave me good advice.
My sister in law is at this moment in labor.
Soon we will get to meet our newest member of this crazy family.
Come on Henry, your cousins want to play.
I will update when I can!
Have a great weekend peeps~

4 comments:

gloria said...

yay !!

glad you're feeling better, hope the baby feels better soon!!

gloria said...

yay !!

glad you're feeling better, hope the baby feels better soon!!

Maureen said...

Good thing you are feeling better... have a wonderful time. Lucky you!!!!

Kimberly said...

have a great time (donna d).

glad you're feeling better. hope the babe feels better soon!!!

hope your sil has her baby soon too.