1.27.2007

Farewell~

This is my BIL Matt & Riley.
Matt is going away for 2 years on his mission.
I am excited for him and a little sad for me.
My boys adore him.
He gets down on the floor and plays with them.
Plus they all share a love of dirt.
This weekend is all about him.
All about me keeping my shit together, while saying goodbye.
Tuesday he leaves on a plane and that is that.
Sometimes there aren't words for the things that we feel inside.
Now is one of those times.

I am most likely gonna be down and out until then.

We shall see....


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

hope he has a safe trip to wherever he's going. take a deep breath steph! it'll be okay!!! be sad....be whatever you need to be...

Latharia said...

Oh, now sad! I hope he stays safe!

gloria said...

2 years?
wow.
stay safe stephs bil!!

Kimberly said...

it was watch devil wears prada. but sheesh. not the best movie i've ever seen. it was okay...

i did scrap for a bit first (that's why I sent out a cj today). two more to go.