1.01.2007

Out with the old~

Looks like 2006 is down for the count and it might be time to put a few resolutions down on the proverbial paper. I for one slept my way into the new year. What can I say? I never know when the babies are going to wake up. Sleep is a precious commodity.

~Resolutions~
1. of course the old stand by lose weight!
2. We are going Soda free in '07!
3. No scrapping after Andy gets home.
That is family time!
4. To be more satisfied with the choices that I make.
5. To see the return of my *gulp* 4 outstanding CJ's!
6. To tell my kids how much I love them everyday!
7. To not sweat the little things.
8. To finish my Christmas Art Journal.
9. To complete more pages with my stash. No new product in '07. At least until I make a dent. That doesn't include gifts & or adhesive! LOL!
10. To be happy & thankful everyday. I think I might actually start writing one thing a day in my journal that meets that criteria.
Pretty good list huh? I see it less as a list of to do's and more as a road map for where I want my life to go! happier and healthier in 2007. Don't you just love good intentions?
I still intend to make out my 30 before I am 30 list. I haven't forgotten. I am just compiling the list carefully!
So here's to the new year! May it find us better then we were before!
Cheers!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Those are some great resolutions! Best of luck keeping them. ...I could sure use to "borrow" a few off your list!

Happy New Year!

Noelia said...

Loosing weight and being healthier in 2007 is on my list too. I wish you all the best at reaching your goals for the new year. (Yay! for going pop-less in 2007...we don't drink pop but we like club soda water)Thanks for sharing your resolutions with us, they're great!

Sofia said...

What a great list and I admire your positive outlook. :-)

Kimberly said...

Pretty awesome list of resolutions. Here's to a great year for you!

gloria said...

good on ya for choosing more family time and to focus on health...my mom was on me today abotu giving up some caffeine.
not in the cards for me right now...but i *know* it would be healthier not to drink so much of it!!

:P

HNY steph!!