1.05.2007

Did You Miss Me?

Yeah, I missed me too!
Poor Hubby has been sick since last Saturday.
My days have been filled with tending and not much else.
I did manage to clean my wrecked house yesterday.
DH is back to work today and I feel like I am back on track.
Did manage to take down Christmas. Well all but the "winter" lights that I strung around the living room. The boys really like them!
Finished the scarf I was working on. Blogger won't let me share pictures with you.
I have done 2 layouts in the last 2 weeks. Not including my Christmas art journal. I am still working on it. Tomorrow is the last prompt. I am hoping to catch up today!
Found out that I get to go to all 6 of Donna Downey's classes & her crop when she is here in 2 weeks. The crop is 12 hours long. I am sketching layouts like crazy. Trying to remember how to do a power layout so that everything will be ready for the crop. Need to print a gang of pictures. Can anyone recommend an online photo lab? I want some place that won't charge a lot for s&h and won't auto crop my pics like some do.
Anyway, have a great day all!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Steph, I have missed you! Glad to hear that your DH is on the mend. My DS has been sick for 10 days now. Viral, nothing to do but wait it out. Very frustrating. I know. As for the online photo lab. I usually use Snapfish.com. They are pretty good. But I did get something in an email the other that if you join Clark they are doing 2 cent prints for first timers. If you are interested in the link email me and I will send it to you. I know that special is going on til Jan. 8th

Noelia said...

You're so lucky to get to attend a class with Donna! What a treat to have a 12-hour crop, enjoy!

EquineSpirit said...

Wow! That sounds like a ton of fun!!

gloria said...

shutterfly.
love them.
super fast shipping (even to me!!) wonderful quality and pretty darn cheap.
leave the lights, they add ambiance i am sure.

:P

Maureen said...

Glad to hear your husband is better. Its not fun when you have family members sick. Have fun at the class with Donna

Kimberly said...

Glad the man is better. Nothing worse than another child in the house. :wink:

Donna Downey class...awesome.

Make some time for you Steph. You deserve it.