1.17.2007

Awake

I feel very awake right now.
This really shouldn't be the case.
Been up since 5 something.
Baby had a bad night and slept with me.
Yes, I am weak.
Paid for it by waking up in a pool of water (from bottle).
Been letting him have it to sleep.
Partially because of fever and also for comfort.
Although he obviously didn't want it and I wore it instead.
Want to scrap. Have pounding head ache.
Have 20 something LO's waiting for me
All ready to be put together.
Must wait for the crop.
Must finish class homework.
Must figure out how to print index sheets of my pictures.
Anyone else take Donna D's Blossom Chipboard album class?
How many index prints do I really need???
Need more hot coffee for scratchy throat.
G'day Mates~
P.S. It snowed yesterday.
The most snow I have ever seen at one time.
Glad I had no where to go.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you feel better soon! 20 layouts ready to be put together!? WOW! I don't think I could come up with 5! I am a bad scrapper!

Kimberly said...

hey...my mom called yesterday. she said pland was pretty mch shut down because of the snow and ice. so stay safe and warm. drink more coffee. sneak in a little scrapping. hope the babe feels better. and you too.

Melissa said...

wowzers 20 layouts?!

hope everyone, including you, is feeling better ASAP

gloria said...

feel better soon, hon..and for goodness sake, take an echinacea!!

Noelia said...

When I feel Like I'm getting sick I take echinacea too. Hot tea with honey soothes my throat, you should give it a try. Hope you feel better for your crop!
(((HUGS))) to you and your little guy.

Anonymous said...

hope you are doing okay...you can send us some snow...I can not believe we have not had any yet..this is a first!