1.25.2007

There's Something About Donna~

So, I suppose you want to hear all about my fabulous time meeting Donna (aka. Sparkles).
If you ever have the opportunity to meet her, I recommend it.
She is hilarious, her projects rock. Did I mention that she is funny? The first day she started this little joke. Everyone got new names. I suppose you had to be there. Anyway, I was Irma. Funny thing is, I forgot to take my name tag off when I went to dinner and the waiter kept calling me Irma. The names got crazier after Irma (Paris, Boom Boom, Zsa Zsa) and countless others. Too Funny. The projects are adorable. I have learned some awesome skills! Unfortunately, I didn't get very good pictures.


Donna Teaching.





Sheri (Scrapbook Attack's Fabulous owner) & Donna




The bling bling scarf I made for Donna. She loves green you know.



Donna & Pebbles (My baby sis)


Her pic turned out a million times cuter then mine!


The Fabulous Karlala (Aka Boom Boom)

My Clock.

Totally got the creative juices flowing here.

Loved the paint!

Ok, I am off to start my day. My BIL leaves for his mission on Tuesday and I have to finish the scarf I am making for him.

Have a great day~

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. I see from your 2peas post that you are from Oregon...me too. Where do you live (and was Donna here?)

gloria said...

fun fun fun!!

Kimberly said...

how awesome! glad you made the time and went. and yo. you know i think paint rocks.