11.05.2007

Productive~

I have been productive in the scrapbooking department the last week. Sit back and get ready for the Layout parade.

There are more but, blogger decided not to let me post any more pics.

It's a shame really because my sweet little sugar lump is 6 weeks and I wanted to post a picture of her from Halloween. Man, was she adorable!

Can you believe that it's November already? It's my favorite month. It always flies by so quickly though. We literally have every weekend booked before the month even starts. My sister's birthday was Saturday. Riley's birthday party is next Saturday. Mine is the 17th, I will celebrate with my Brother in law 'cause his b-day is the 14th. . Insane!

Well, Hailey beckons. Ciao!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Beautiful Pages... Very pretty!!

Kimberly said...

yay! a LO parade!

i love november too. november and december...filled with sitting by the fire, hot drinks...family time....oh yeah. and don't forget the pie. you know...thanksgiving dinner (then pie)! wheee!