11.16.2007

Days go by~

It's cold, wet, and rainy out today.
I am enjoying a hot mug of peach tea while my babies are napping.
Yep, all 3 at once. It's like a miracle or a gift.
Tomorrow I turn 27.
I am feeling old but, I'll get over it.
It's not that I think 27 is old, I just feel like I am not where I thought I would be in terms of life goals.
With the exception of being married and having kids.
The worst part is now I am not sure I know what I want for MY life.
Not my kid's lives or my husband's but mine.
I really should think about this but, deep thought like that would require more energy then I currently possess. So for now I will just enjoy my tea.
Have a good weekend~

5 comments:

Staci said...

I understand your frustration. I'm still not where I want to be but I'm working towards it. I hope you find what you're looking for. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Linda said...

I understand what you are feeling. My last baby starts school full time next year and I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Good luck and enjoy the quiet while everyone is napping.

Sherry said...

Great blog entry. :) Wait until your 35....LOL

toners said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you are able to get some time soon to figure out your goals :)