11.19.2007

Two MOnths~

Look who went and turned 2 months old!!!

She is getting so big, so fast!

I feel like I can hardly keep up with her changes.

This weeks promises to be jam packed and it's only Monday morning.

We are having a birthday dinner for one of the missionaries next door tonight.

I made him a scarf (it's cold here). Well actually I need to finish it.

Gotta clean the house and make dinner and dessert (peach cobbler).

I am going to a baby shower on Friday and I am making a 6x6 mini album for it. I only have Tuesday and Wednesday to make it. Some time in those two days I have to go shopping for Thanksgiving groceries and I have some baking to do.

Thursday is Thanksgiving (beyond jam packed). We split the holiday between Andy's family and mine. Lovely to see so much family in one day but makes for way too much food consumed and a really long day!

Friday, I wanted to get some shopping in but, I really don't think I am hard core enough for it. LOL! I have the baby shower in the evening.

Saturday, we are going into the woods to get Christmas trees. It's a tradition that My husband's family does. We live in a small apartment and won't actually have a tree but, we will probably give it to someone in the ward. It's about the experience they tell me. At any rate it should give me a chance to get some pictures of the boys playing in the snow.

So, you see it's Monday morning and I already feel tired. Ahh, the maintenance guy is blowing the leaves out of our entry way. It's super loud. Taylor comes running to me half crying because he's freaked out. So now he's sitting in my lap. Riley runs up to the door and yells at it "Get away from my house!". My crazy kids.

If i don't get back on here for the rest of the week, have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

sounds like you ARE going to be busy! have the bestest thanksgiving ever. and i can't believe hailey is two months old already!

Teresa Loop said...

Oh My goodness! She is sooooo cute!!! And she is getting big!!! Hurry, and spray her so she can't get any bigger!

Staci said...

Awww! What a cutie!