11.27.2007

Holiday Cheer~

It's that time again.
The holidays are here.
Yesterday the kids and I cranked up the holiday music and broke out the decorations. Time for a little holiday cheer!


I made these wall hangings for my Life Artist challenge over on Two Peas.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2425922

It's all about blog inspiration. I got the inspiration for this from Ali Edward's blog. She has some really awesome holiday projects in her gallery. Check them out if you can!

http://aliedwards.typepad.com/

I have lots to share, still sick, Thanksgiving was great. We had an awesome time tree hunting, and we even managed to take our family Christmas card picture. I just don't have to energy to write about it all right now. This cold has taken over and I am a messy cranky ball of sickness. YUCK!

So, I am out. I have knitting to do, projects to finish, projects to start.

It's the holidays!

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! Hope you are feeling better soon.

jillconyers said...

Love the Life Art projects! So much fun stuff on Ali's blog :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Linda said...

These are really cool! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

hey....feel better!!! sorry you're not feeling well. sucks! especially when you have to take care of the kidlets.

glad to hear you had a great thanksgiving.

how awesome you got your holiday photo taken and your tree already! woot!

okay...for some reason i can't post as myself...it's kimberly!!! so i'm doing this anon and i'll figure out what's up later. anyway...it's me!

Anonymous said...

absence repository stereo construct continued inpatient raffle sesterczech voicing atwebsite uncertainty
lolikneri havaqatsu