11.12.2007

3~


Well, it happened. My sweet Riley went and turned 3!

It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing his tiny little self home from the hospital.

He was so small. Barely 5 LBS.



He had a birthday party on Saturday. I think he had a really good time.

Since we celebrated on Saturday today is going to be pretty much business as usual. I was thinking about making him some fun pancakes for breakfast. Well if we still have power that is. We are in the midst of a huge storm. The wind has been slapping against the side of our house for a good hour now. It woke me up. Gotta love these pre-winter storms. PLus, it's raining buckets. My poor husband has to go work in it all day. He's gonna get soaked and beyond.

It's Christmas craft time again. All of the gift giving gears have been activated in my head. I have made two fabulous little altered holiday planners. One for my sister and one for my sister-in-law. You can see pics on it here. There are just too many pictures to download them now! http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1258226

I have decided to make very few things this holiday. Bought some cute little christmas cards at Michaels for a dollar a box. I am making something for my two neices and nephew and for my mother-in-law. Although I have not narrowed down what to make her. So if you know of a fairly easy and inexpensive project please let me know. Well, the birthday boy woke up so no more bloggin'

Have a good one~

4 comments:

toners said...

Happy Birthday to your littl guy! What great photos :) And I will go and check out your gallery!

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby picture to 3- Happy Birthday! Checked out your planners... very cute!

Maureen said...

Awwww... what a cutie. Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I visited your blog. Congrats on your sweet little girl! What a great family you have.

Kimberly said...

happy birthday to riley!
hope you survived the storm and are okay! i talked to my mom and they were good so i hope you are too.