8.10.2007

I never mean to

wait so long between blog posts.
It's just what happens.
Life happens really.
I think about blogging all of the time. Like this or that would make a cute post.
By the time I get the time to sit at the computer it's gone.
I wonder if this happens to other busy, mom bloggers?

I am on my last square of the baby blanket.
So close to stitching it all together.
I can't wait!
If only the boys would cooperate and let me knit.
Probably not gonna happen until Andy comes home from work.

Only 8 weeks until our due date.
So much to be done still.
So much change and transition in our home right now.
I usually don't love change.
It's all for the best but still I resist.


Andy's birthday party was last weekend.
The boys were so cute and charming.
The loved helping open presents.
He got a huge tent from his parents.
Now we can go camping without borrowing one.
The boys LOVE it!
The think it's their own little house.
I need to get some pictures of them in it.

For now I leave you with a picture of my two little hams,
waiting "patiently" to go bye-bye.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Yes it does happen! I only generally get my blogging done in my quiet time in the morning before the boys are up or during a nap! The blanket sounds great!

Kimberly said...

cute cute pic!

i'm blogging less....trying to spend less time on the computer. so why am i on my laptop now. lol.. i'm about to send the boys up to brush teeth and then read.

can't believe you're only 8 weeks away from a new bundle! can't believe you find ANY time to knit! hope the blankie gets finished soon!