8.25.2007

Hey There~

I thoroughly enjoy blogs that have regular updates.
I have so much respect for those bloggers.
Where do you find the time?
I wish I was one of them.
Unfortunately, I am just not.
Anyway, I have been juggling a list of things lately.
Finally finished the baby blanket last night.
I'll post pics as soon as I can find the camera.
Love the way it turned out.
Not bad for my first attempt I think!
I also have a baby sock and a hat left on my needles, waiting to be finished.
I have been in baby shower planning mode the last few days.
The Grandma's are throwing the shower but, I just can't help "helping"
I made the invites (with Mom's help).
Have been in card making mode ever since.
Have surfed some really awesome and inspiring blogs of talented women who make cards.
To be that creative!
Anyway, I am trying to come up with a few really nice gifts for the shower games.
I am hoping to give things that are made or altered.
That is after all half of the fun!
Plus, if anyone knows of unique favor ideas please share.
I am thinking of doing candy bars wrapped in pretty paper but, not sure yet.
Please share if you have any good ideas.
As this is my last baby and first girl I want this shower to be really fun.
I am really getting into the girlyness (is that a word?) of it all.
A big stretch for me since I am so not girly!
Well that about wraps it up for now.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

congrats on the baby...sorry no shower ideas. I only had one shower and it was before I really got started down the whole SB path. Have a great time.

Alyssa said...

I once threw a baby shower and made these baby bootie party favors:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26231

Good Luck!