8.27.2007

Mondays

Well it's back to the daily grind.
Laundry, dishes, feed the kids. Wait those things don't stop just because of the weekend.
LOL! Oh well!


I picked up my first issue of Stampers Sampler on Saturday.
Man am I hooked.
Such an awesome variety of stamping artistry!
It made me want to create something all weekend.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the time.
Plus, I was feeling a bit rusty.
I haven't scrapped in 8 months.
I popped over to 2Peas and checked out their stamping forum.
Decided to play along with the sketch challenge.
Here is my version.

It looks kinda washed out here. Oh, well. So, happy to have created something.

If my boys would cooperate I would sit and make cards all day.

Probably not gonna happen.

At least I have this little piece to remind me that my creativity is not completely dead!

Have a good day!

8 comments:

toners said...

Great card! And thank you for stopping by my blog today :) Good luck in the drawing!

Toni

reflections:0) said...

Hi, Stephanie...

Thanx for stopping by my blog... I see you are fro the great northwest as am I.... Great card....

reflections:0)

Colleen said...

Yeah! Glad you're creating again - cute card!

Sherri said...

LOL that sounds like my weekend/day. Great card. I really need to finish unpacking!

Sandy said...

Way to get your creative mojo goin! It looks great.

cinbadscorner said...

Hey steph, just trying to recover all the international peas cj? you have mail. cindbad2201@gmail.com
cindyann49

Kimberly said...

yay for you for finding time to create! sit can be really hard to do. cute card!

mum-on-the-run said...

It's very pretty!! Nice to hear you've been driven to craft again :)