8.29.2007

Decaf Please~


Actually it's one of those mornings that I could go for regular.

Alas, decaf it is.
Taylor slept horribly. He woke up crying every few hours.
For the most part I let him cry himself back to sleep.
A tough thing for both of us.
With a new baby a few weeks away he needs to be able to self sooth a little.
Still this Mommy felt so sad about it.
And now she is tired.


I managed to put together a few more cards. Sorry that the pics are so washed out. I just didn't have the energy to retake them.

I am now 36 weeks.

I still need to pack my hospital bag.

Do the baby's laundry.

Yesterday I set up her bed.

We still need to register.

Mostly just for clothes, and a new diaper bag.

I wanted to make the bag myself but, I don't sew so, not gonna happen.

Well, that's about all for now.

The natives are getting restless.

Have a great day all~

6 comments:

Sofia said...

Lovely cards!

Sounds like a really exciting (and hectic and stressful) time. Have you picked out names yet?

Rachael said...

There are so many things to do in the last few weeks, but oh so worth it!

Try not to feel too bad about the crying it out part! I had to do that with my son and still need to do it sometimes.

Lynn said...

Awesome cards! Love all the great colors.
Sometimes you just have to let them cry it out. It will get easier each time. I know that it is hard in the beginning, but with a new baby arriving shortly you need all the rest you can get now.

Heather said...

Crying it out is a tough thing for mommy and little one. I had to resort to ear plugs on more than one occassion. Your cards are lovely! Hang in there!

toners said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the red one.

Those last few weeks of pregnancy can seem like forever, can't they? It won't be long before you get some relief :)

Kimberly said...

hope by now you've gotten some rest steph. can't believe the new little one is coming so quickly!

cute cards!!