10.16.2007

The weekend, a new book, and a challenge~

My copy of Ali Edwards Life Artist book came in the mail on Saturday.
It was really inspiring!
So much so that I started a challenge over at 2Peas inspired by the book.


The first challenge is PLAY!
This is my layout for the challenge.


So nice just to be creating again!

If you can come play with us!


We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend.

I was really excited to go until we got there.

It was packed, I would say probably 500 people or more.

We didn't stay long.

We didn't get a pumpkin, or even a pic of one.

Oh, well!




Sorry the pics are sideways. I was tired of fighting with them.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Stephanie. Thanks for my rak, I really appreciate it. Sorry to hear your trip to the pumpkin patch didn't go as well as you had hoped.

toners said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for the blog candy which arrived yesterday :) Such fun goodies to play with!!

Toni

Kimberly said...

yay! you're scrapping! cute cute page!

love the pics from the patch. makes me want to go.