9.17.2007

Pink~


My Baby shower was Saturday.

It was a giant, very girly pink party.

I was overwhelmed by the people who attended and their generocity.

I feel so spoiled!

We now have everything that we need for Hailey to make her big debut.

We just have to wait!


Here are a few pics from the party.






These are the little nugget purses my sister and I made as favors. They were so cute and dainty (sorry the pic is sideways).


Fabulous cake from Cosco!


Opening presents!

That's about all for now. I think Taylor needs a change.

Thus is the exciting life of this mommy!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

how fun! hailey! i didn't know you had picked out a name. so great!

why didn't you post a pic where i could see more of you???

i'm glad you have everything you need. hope you're well....you must be due any day now or close to it!