9.05.2007

35 Weeks and Counting....

The days are just ticking away on the old baby meter.
But, that is just what days do!
The boys are still sleeping.
Thought I would take the time to actually post.
Busy weekend.
Andy worked all but Sunday.
Although the whole Monday holiday has my days thrown out of wack.
Does that ever happen to you?
My brain thinks it's Tuesday.
Finally registered at Babiesrus.
Half the stuff didn't make it on to my registry.
Oh, well!
We don't need that much else thankfully.
Mostly it was just the "Oh, that is so cute!" factor.
I can't believe that September is here,
School is back in session and
the sun seems to have been replaced by gray clouds.
always loved this time of year but, for some reason I am not quite ready to let the Summer go yet.
Well, better get going.
There are plenty of other things to do before the boys wake up.
Like finish my tea!
Cheers~

2 comments:

toners said...

Enjoy your tea and quiet time :)

Sherri said...

The last few weeks are so hard...glad I'm D.O.N.E. LOL enjoy the quite while you can.