9.07.2007

FRIDAY~


Made a needed trip to Michaels yesterday.
I can never get out of that place without things that I never intended to purchase.
They had some yummy clearance yarn.
Although I have 2 other projects currently on needles I felt the need to start a third.

This should knit up really quickly.

A nice little scarf, made of bold colors that shimmer.
I am thinking about adding it to the prize basket for my baby shower. Do you think it would make a weird gift item?

Let me know, I need some feedback.

Well I am off to finish knitting it!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Chris said...

actually I think the scarf would come in handy in winter months. my girls love those type of scarves

toners said...

I think it's a great idea! Useful AND cute! :)

Sofia said...

I think it is a wonderful idea! :-) Go for it.

Rachael said...

Beautiful colors!! I think it would be great in a gift basket!!