7.14.2007


I was feeling ambitious this morning so I made the boys waffles for breakfast.

Of course halfway through the waffle making process Riley says to me. "Mommy I want eggs." I told him " There are eggs in your waffle." Kids! What's a mom to do?

Andy is working today so it's just the boys and me. It's too hot to go outside and play. I think I would last for maybe 10 minutes. It's not so much the heat really as chasing the boys. I am starting to get to big for real chasing. That is not a good thing when you have to very active little boys. They are very good about it though. I think maybe we will go to Grandma's tonight and they can swim. They love it! Especially Taylor. He loves putting his face in the water. So fearless for only being 16 months. Too fearless at times.

Well it's time for me to go make lunch. Maybe I will get some more progress made on the baby blanket. I am halfway now. Need to get cracking! I mean I am almost 28 weeks.

Have a great weekend~

No comments: