7.17.2007

Blah

2 Peas blogging challenge:
5 things that you do everyday without fail.

1. Kiss my boys good morning.
2. Make them breakfast
3. Brush my teeth
4. Wonder what to make for dinner
5. Drink a lot of water

Well that is a fairly boring list. What can I say. That is just my world. There are more exciting things but, they don't happen on a daily basis.

I had a Dr. appointment yesterday. Everything is good. The baby is growing nicely. I had to drink that glucose stuff. Not my idea of fun at 8:30am. It gave me a headache. Oddly enough I don't remember drinking it with either if of the boys but, I know that I did. How quickly we forget the details. It's raining today. Quite a change from the HOT weather that we were having. It just seems so dreary. We are having company over this evening, so that means I have to get off of my lazy lump and clean the house. It should be an interesting day. I just wish this was a more interesting post. I am going to enjoy my vanilla coffee (decaf) now.

7 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Good to read it's all good with you baby!
have a good day!

Theresa said...

interesting is a relative term. this is the stuff of life, and if scrapbooking has taught me anything, it's that everyday life (even what we deem boring) is interesting!!

Lynn said...

Stephanie, that list pretty much sums up my day also, except that my kids are older and won't let me kiss them any more and they get their own breakfast.
Happy to hear that everything is going smoothly with you and baby. I hated drinking that glucose stuff. Always made me want to vomit. Sorry about that tidbit.
Enjoy your evening.

toners said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good :) Now, what should I cook for dinner? Your list reminded me...

Sherri said...

I had to think about my post before actually doing it because on the face of things mine would be just like yours. congrats on the baby

Bonita Rose said...

mmms vanilla coffee... one of my faves!!!

Kimberly said...

decaf isn't so bad. is it? i drink only decaf and no. i'm not pregnant. just prefer no caffeine.

your list wasn't boring. it was real. so it's all good.