10.09.2006

Sharing


Went to the LSS yesterday looking for Journal Spots & masks. They didn't have either of them but, I still got some goodies. Who could resist all of the newness that is pouring in daily?? Not I.
Mostly PP (some 7 Gypsies, Scenic Route & the cutest new line from EK Success.) Open stock Metal letters. Slide mounts & some orange brads for a friend.
I am trying out a new 2 part scrapping philosophy. Not every page has to be a masterpiece & Why am I saving the good stuff. I am hoping that this will free me to create more & enjoy the process.

I managed to complete 4 layouts yesterday too! That is major considering the creative rut I have been in the last few ummmm MONTHS.




The last one uses some of my new paper! Well that will have to do it for this post. Riley is sick and I have major deadlines.

Cheers!

7 comments:

Sofia said...

Great layouts! :-) I tend to save the "good stuff" too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts!!! YOu got some good stuff! Dana

Penny said...

Your layouts are so cute! Don't you just LOVE scenic route paper? It's my fave!

Lynn said...

Wow! I'm so glad that you are out of your rut. I know how that is. Your layouts are incredible! I just love them.

Kimberly said...

Love the new paper! Tried to leave you some praise on 2 Peas (saw Riley @ 19 months) but the priase thing...it's not workin'! Angel baby is so so so beautiful! You've been busy!

gloria said...

I am a *good stuff* saver too!!
I've noticed, though, lately I have been using it up...(unofficial goal to use it before we move!!)

Love the scrappy...that angel baby LO is so sweeeeeet.

:)

Heather said...

LOVE the Angel Baby layout. I think I need to lift that one for my little one's album!