6.26.2006

Online Shopping

The Blog challenge today is about online shopping~

This is really interesting for me. If you read my blog then you know that I am trying to start my own business and part of that is my online store www.alwaysscrappin.com . Before I had a store I loved shopping online. I loved surfing around for great deals. Now I realize how hard it is to offer those great deals and still make money. I won't bore you with the details. What is even harder is that people are visiting my site but not buying anything. I am curious as to why this is. Any feedback would be appreciated!
When I was just an online shopper I loved sites like www.concroption.com , and www.twopeasinabucket.com. Such great places to find scrapbook products to feed my *ahem* addiction as my husband calls it. He really might not be far off from the truth!~
In other news, it was 101 degrees here yesterday. Too dang HOT to get much of anything done. I was way cranky, and I don't like being that way! KWIM? I couldn't believe how it affected my little ones. They pretty much just wanted to sleep. We stayed indoors most of the day, and forced the fluids into them. The last thing I needed was for Riley to get Sun stroke again! No Way! I learned my lesson on parade day!
Have a fabulous day people! I am off to get something done before it gets too
HOT!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I'm sorry that your business seems to be having a slow start.
:-(With any business, they say it takes some time for things to get going.

Melissa said...

I'm sure business will pick up, you are just starting out and there are so many scrapbook stores online. hang in there :) I took a look at your site and it looks great!